I give it one star for loading without crashing.
I cannot get any radio station to play.
This version has only been out for nearly a year, LOLZ. BRILLIANT torrent client. You have got to try it.
Installing this 32-bits codec on a 64 bits OS is possible... sadly, it won't work if your media player is 64-bits. :(
best ever..with ease in playing and excellent sound settings ...beautiful skin with best kind of audio booster..
There are also often update packs available for versions in between the major releases.
@Donna, and where can I find 10.4.7 ?
Afaik, K-Lite versions are updated like this:
Auto-zoom was fixed by MPC-HC developers in 10.4.7
Unable to register DLL/OCX RegSvr3 failed with exit code 0x3: Win XP, WMP 11, Orban AAC/aacPlus Player Plugin 1.1.52
K-Lite Mega codec pack is the best, been using it for 5 years and it's working perfectly.
There's something wrong with the last update, the auto-zoom isn't working at all.
I tried enabling/disabling it, but it's no use.
This program is very good. Simple and functional
an excellent player for the curious ear.
impossible to download, IT SEEMS LIKE A SCAM TO PAY.
Installs snap.do without notification.
Hijacks IE and search links.
Uninstall leaves all the crap behind.
Forced me to a restore point - fixed.
it is a poor, piece of s!@# viewer.
Evidently, the only way to get installs on this lousy product is to sneak in Trojans. Therefore, the applications author is also a POS.
Version 251 works fine, but version 3.0 does not work on my Windows 8.1.1 x64 computer.
It will not load SRT files anymore.No more subs for me... Is this progress ore am i missing something here?
Good programme. while installation it ask to change home page on IE and asks to install registry cleaning program therefore read carefully while installing.
I have worked it with mp4 and 3gp formats.
customizable settings and user friendly interface. I recommend it to every one.
Best thing is its free and no ads.
thanks for the programmer shearing it free.
see guyz the best version is 11.3.300.257 because this is the last version give online dolby digital output
Excellent Player. It works.
Now i can download all online streams without any hassle. no adds, no trails, no shareware but totally free.
thanks to the programmer for sharing it free.
You need to install CoreAAC-18.104.22.1683 the latest audio codec for GOM player to fix the "inaudible" audio on the player. This works for me alright!
muy bueno ya qe ademas de convertir en varios formatos limita el audio
While DVDFab is a great program for copying you can get better quality output for the ripping using other tools (such as Handbrake) due to better control over the settings.
BluFab on the other hand is of less use due to the removal of the decrypting routines. However this is due to the recent legal issues.
Crashes, does not work. Dreadful upgrade.
under windows 8.1 pro k system, cue splitter 1.2 final not extracting....
Is that a new Driver for VT1708B ???
i made one movie but cannot play on vlc or on any other player.
Was concerned at the agreement at the beginning dealing with Somoto. Going with another Codec pack.
"SOMOTO provides a software pack (the "Filebulldog Pack" or "Pack") that enables partners (as defined below) to distribute it browser toolbar. The Filebulldog Pack is available after authorization is granted from SOMOTO that can be contacted at email@example.com ."
Comes bundled with Adware-OpenCandy.dll, which is left behind in temp folder after installation, which fortunately malwarebytes picked up and quarantined.
Adware:Win32/OpenCandy is an adware program that may be bundled with certain third-party software installation programs. Some versions of this program may send user-specific information, including a unique machine code, operating system information, locale (country), and certain other information to a remote server without obtaining adequate user consent.
There should be criminal consequences for both bundling, and distributing, spyware like this!
Chrome reports when downloading a malicious file!
As always, trouble free installation and work as a charm. Thank you from Romania!
Best player ever!!! If you wanna play it, then Media player classic will definitely play it.
1. LAV Filters work better than ffdshow. Quality is same or better.
2. Deinterlacing is done by either the video decoder or video renderer. DirectVobSub is not able to forward interlacing flags to the renderer. So you have to enable deinterlacing in the decoder. LAV Video decoder offers YaDif option for that.
3. That is bug of renderer or driver.
No doubt it's the best video player/codec pack available on www. I use it since 2007; started with older codec pack, different name but similar to this, then K-lite codec 2.88 then version 3... time passed and now voila, 10.3.5 :)
However, there are still some issues, hoping in the future it'll be even better:
1. I don't like those "lav codecs" default settings when installing. ffdshow is still way better generally speaking, regarding the quality of playback. Those guys working on lav codecs will have to prove first that they have the best stuff, and then it'll be okay to put those first
2. LAV splitter - yes, this is really good, Haali splitter had&still have lots of issues, especially on mpeg-2 playback. But: when the direct vobsub is active (subtitles), 25i fps videos have interlaced effects(the video becomes a bunch of horizontal lines, not watchable at all). With nero splitter - no problems at all. And yes, the de-interlace sett. I use is 'bob'-which plays real 25i fps. Is's a lav splitter issue. The reason I don't use nero is because of the interface. In lav is easier to change audio/subtitles streams. Hope they will get this fixed.
3. mpc-hc DXVA decoder - working fine, no problems on Win7. On XP, there's a horizontal black line (of maybe 20 pixles) on the very bottom of the screen. Not big issue though; at the same time I realize that most apps made today are tested on modern sistems: win7, 8... and less testing on sp3 xp.
Now, maybe some people will be telling me something like :"it's just you, you didn't adjust the correct video renderer, the x setting or the y setting". This may not be the case, it's been a while since I'm playing around with different playback settings & stuff, on both old & new computers ;)
Bought it, installed it, tried it. When attempting to extract the AC3 audio track from a DVD it runs for one whole second and then simply hangs there.
Contacted support and got no response. Just ripped off for $29.95 of my hard earned money.
DvDFab has been closed down by legal action it looks like.
The time scale changes if you click on the time indicator.
Bookmarks was fixed in latest MP-HC.
Far to buggy
I paid for the full version of this, and regret it.
1. Does not support multiple users on 1 PC, so when my wife logs onto her windows account, she has zero sound
2. Crashes spectacularly (over 100 dialog boxes) when I connect my bluetooth headset.
I have reported both issues to the developer, with no response. The first issue was reported over a year ago!!
The video timescale is given in reverse order. that means instead of give shown time it shows the pending time by default.
Moreover some videos are not playing smoothly like earlier.
Be aware that these files
Download Xvid Video Codec 1.3.2 - x86 & x64
Download Xvid Video Codec 1.4-127 - x86 & x64
...are x64 only (no matter what the descriptions say).
These two EXE files begin to run on x32...the program runs; then you select your language; then you get an error stating : "This program can only be installed on versions of Windows designed for the following processor architectures : x64
This Codec Pack has all what you dont need. Some Toolbars and crappy other software.
With this codec pack i have more trouble as without it.
Brilliant app, though v0.9.9.1 has been out since May 2013