Besides creating new subtitles, DivXLand Media Subtitler also allows you to improve existing ones.
The application offers support for more than 30 subtitle formats, including DVD Subtitle, MPlayer, PowerDivX, RealTime, SubRip, SubViewer 1.0 and 2.0, ZeroG and so on.
DivXLand Media Subtitler has the following features: multiple subtitling modes, automatic caption timing set and correction, instant preview of the subtitled video without saving, saving partially edited files and resuming subtitle creation process later, keyboard shortcuts, basic text formatting support, embedding subtitles into AVI files (using VirtualDub) and support for East Asian and right-to-left languages.
The integrated spell checker helps you avoid typos, no matter what language you use.
Another feature of DivXLand Media Subtitler that you may find particularly useful is adding a secondary subtitle to a movie which already has one. This means you can watch a video with friends speaking a different native language.
DivXLand Media Subtitler is the perfect solution if you want to create subtitles in a variety of languages or to fix/synchronize existing ones.
This software tools is being updated constantly and its developers are working to offer you the best in matter of subtitle creation.
Changes in DivXLand Media Subtitler 2.2
- Added right click menu item to Add Caption
- Corrected subtitle preview transparency
- Added feature to auto check for updates once per day
- Added option to load external videos from URL
- Forced display of VirtualDub status window during Audio Stream extraction
- Fixed detection of VSFilter when installed with a codec pack
- Updated download links to external resources
- Changed default tolerance time for subtitles duration
- Completed some translations
- Other bug fixes
Creating subtitles is very easy: you just have to use a text file containing the dialog lines and to apply those lines as subtitle to the opened media file during playback.