Matroska Splitter 188.8.131.5200
Matroska Splitter is a DirectShow splitter filter for the Matroska (.mkv) container format.
or other codec identifier
to determine the right codecs.
How to install Matroska Splitter
If you are unable to install the filter, please read this small guide: How to install/uninstall DLL and AX codec files
Changes in Matroska Splitter 1.6.2
- added support for multi-channel float PCM
- fixed when the number of chapters is equal to 41 and more (stupid rand).
- Support MPEG1 in MKV. (Backported from MPC-BE r64)
- added support for QT video formats in matroska v.1
- decoding TrueAudio with LAV Audio, cosmetics.
- added support for Cinepak
- added support for Sorenson video
- Fix : Matroska Splitter does not use properly crooping parameters Matroska files; ticket #2059;
- rewrote some code, added support for QDesign Music
The video/audio found within the Matroska container can be virtually found in any format, like DivX, so you need to download appropriate codecs. Use
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to Matroska Splitter page:
<a href="http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Matroska_Splitter.htm">Download Matroska Splitter</a>