- Audio : MP3, MP4, OGG, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, MIDI, AIFF, AIFC...
- Video : 3GP, AVI, DivX, WMV, MKV, MP4, OGM, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)...
- Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...
installer is bundled with "OpenCandy". However, you may continue the installation process without installing it.
- WARNING FOR Windows95, Windows98 and Windows Milenium USERS : The following has to be installed, it enables the Unicode functionality for those OSes: Microsoft Layer for Unicode on Windows 95/98/ME Systems (MSLU)
Changes in MediaInfo 0.7.62
+ ARIB STD B24/B37 caption detection (both Japanese and Brazilian versions)
+ LXF: support of AVC, VC-3, MPEG audio, AC-3, Dolby E, and AAC detection and analysis
+ AC-3: support of 22.05 kHz streams (out of specs but they exist)
+ MOV: AIC (Apple Intermediate Codec) scan type detection
+ MOV: support of AVID metadata (interlacement information)
+ Time code dedicated tracks (MOV, MXF, GXF)
+ Time code track (MPEG-4/MOV, GXF, MXF)
+ Time code in SDTI (MXF)
+ Time code in System scheme 1 (MXF)
+ Time code in SMPTE RP 188 (aka SMPTE ST 12-2 aka ATC aka VANC) (GXF, LXF, MXF)
+ Time code in SMPTE RP 196 (aka HANC)
+ MPEG Video Time code
+ MPEG-TS: format_identifier, pointer_field, section_length (hidden by default)
- See full list of changes here
on 04 June 2012, reviewed by: ismail
I like it, but this version makes Windows Explorer crash when I over mouse cursor over mp4 files for tooltip (only with mp4).
on 28 December 2010, reviewed by: cary
The best of its breed on the Windows platform.
on 27 October 2010, reviewed by: Kim
I like it, but this version (0.7.36) makes Windows Explorer crash when I hover mouse cursor over mp3-files for tooltip (only with mp3). Well, I guess I'll stick to 0.7.35