You can convert all your favorite DVDs with just one click. Unlike other software with complex settings and multiple steps, 1CLICK DVD Converter easy to use. Movie and episode detection is automatic and doesn't require you to preview or try and guess which files to include. Just click the Start button and return to find your DVD converted.
Even though it's easy to use, there are advanced features for those who want more control. A preview window shows you exactly how the converted video will appear on your portable device. There are options to set zoom, resolution and video quality. Switching between mobile devices is as simple as one click. You can even convert a DVD to DivX compatible format.
Features of 1Click DVD Converter 3.0
- Windows 8 Compatible.
- CPRx technology for converting newer DVD movies.
- Supports the most popular video players.
- Automatically selects the movie and adjusts the settings for best results.
- Automatically converts episodes to a single file per episode.
- Blazing fast encoding - 3X faster than other types of encoders.
- Supports zoom for wide-screen to full-screen conversion.
- Video preview shows you exactly what the video will look like.
- Quality slider makes quality and file size adjustments easy.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- Convert DVDs movies to DivX compatible video files.
- Supports subtitle language selection.
- Free software updates for a year.
- Free technical support.
- CPRx is a unique and innovative solution to copy new DVD movies which contain bad sectors or bad DVD structure. Many popular DVD movies are now created in such a way as to make it difficult for backup software to copy them properly. This can result in errors during the copy process, or bad playback after the copy is completed.
- 1CLICK DVD Converter is powered by MEncoder.
- 1CLICK DVD Converter converts DVD video to MPEG-4. Microsoft Zune supports MPEG-4, but may transcode the video at device sync depending on the model of Zune you have.
Changes in 1Click DVD Converter 188.8.131.52
- CPRx updated (version 1091) for DVDs for new movies.
- Improved: Finalization of DVD during burning has been updated for some newer burners.
1Click DVD Converter 184.108.40.206
on 22 June 2012, reviewed by: JOhn
The software works okay, BUT the support stinks. Dont buy
Once you install this software on your system DO NOT UPGRADE any hardware in your system, If you do you will HAVE to buy another key. thats another 49 bucks for something you already own.
CPRx error correction technology ensures the highest level of success when converting the latest generation of DVDs.