VidCoder 9.10 beta
You don’t need to install HandBrake in order to use VidCoder.
The first advantage offered by this application is the intuitive, simple interface which allows you to choose between the drag and drop option and the browse button for adding files.
Further easiness of use is ensured by the batch processing functionality; you can encode multiple video files at the same time.
Some of the Features of VidCoder include:
- Support for ripping DVDs and Blu-ray discs
- Ability to convert video files to a variety of formats and codecs
- Support for batch processing, allowing users to convert multiple files at once
- Ability to preview and adjust video and audio settings before converting
- Support for customizing the output file name and directory structure
- Option to automatically shut down the computer when the conversion is finished
- Support for multiple languages, including English, French, German, and many others.
Advanced users have the possibility of setting video parameters as they wish (video codec, framerate, quality etc.)
The only limitations of VidCoder is not being able to break down CSS, AACS or BD+ Blu-ray encryption found on commercial discs, which means you will have to use software which removes encryption.
The latest releases of VidCoder come with significant updates:
- Added "None" option for automatic audio track selection.
- Added a log message to General if the Stable -> Beta settings copy does not work.
- Speculative fix for hang on dragging the encoding settings window.
- Updated HandBrake core.
- See full list of changes here.
VidCoder is a reliable application which offers all the solutions and advanced options you need to rip DVDs and Blu-rays fast and easy.
This tool is able to perform more than just conversion; it also allows you to edit your movies. All actions are performed quickly and error-free.
An encoder that will :-
1. Read Vob files with AC3 audio
2. Will Batch encode multiple files at once (with out having to set each up one by one!)
3. Has AC3 pass through
4. Dose not mess up the Image size or aspect.
5. Give amazing results
6. It simple to use and easy to tweak.
Thank you to the vid coder team, you have made me very happy. Keep up the good work. and remember if it ain't broken don't try and fix it!