You can also use the software to record to MP3 with your microphone, or to convert WAV files to MP3, Ogg or Wma format. Support ID3 tag edit. You can use it freely.
Free CD to MP3 Converter used AKRip and LAME encoder.
Features of Free CD to MP3 Converter 4.6
- CD ripper, Mp3 converter, cda to mp3 converter:
Rip selected tracks from audio CD and convert them to MP3 format or save as WAV format. The result is MP3 or WAV format based on your choice. You can select the format from options setting.
- Wav to Mp3 converter, Mp3 to Wav converter:
Encode WAV files into MP3. And Convert MP3 files to WAV.
- Ogg converter:
Rip CD and convert to Ogg format. And Convert Wav files to Ogg.
- Wma converter:
Rip CD and convert to Wma format. And Convert Wav files to Wma.
- Support for normalization of audio files:
Some CDs are recorded with different volume levels, and some MP3 files may also have different volume levels, with normalization function, you can make all output MP3 or WAV files in the same volume level.
- Record from microphone or line in, save to Wav or Mp3:
You can record your voice from microphone or other audio from line in. The output format is Wav or Mp3 or All based on your choice.
- Gets information from remote CDDB server:
You can get CD information from freedb database such as Track Titles, Artist, Album, Year, Genre and Comment information.
- Easy to use interface that allows you to rip tracks of your Audio CD just by several clicks:
You can select the track you want to rip and click Extract to start to extract. It's too easy.
- Clear the play list of RealOne Player and Windows Media Player:
You can clear the play list of RealOne Player and Windows Media Player when them not run.
Changes in Free CD to MP3 Converter 4.3
• Add Features:
- Normalize improvements for the new detect method.
- Added one new language.
• Fixed Bug:
- Fixed bug with querying CDDB.
Free CD to MP3 Converter 4.3
on 25 April 2012, reviewed by: Hensen
-No choice for installation dir, only auto standard win prog files dir.
-other bitrate change problem
-included lame file very....old
It can automatically retrieve title information from the CDDB database, normalize the output files and supports additional