- Batch ID could be negative with unintended consequences— Full list of changes.
- RIFF64 support (decoding and encoding: enable RIFF64 support in dBpoweramp Control Centre >> Audio Codecs 'List / Options': Wave Encoder)
- dsd decoder - added option (Control Center) to decode to 32 bit, float 32 or 64 bit float
- Wavpack updated to 5.6.0
- DSD (DSF) supports files with ID3 chunk at start of the file (which breaks the DSF specficiation), also can show the positions of the chunks if Riff Chunks enabled in popup info
- Wave encoder supports 64 bit float option
- Added sort tags to naming and new tag selection in editor
- if edit tags in editor and press escape, or cancel, then asks user if should save changes
- Bug Fix: AIFF decoder crash
- Bug Fix: VST DSP effect compatibility improvements
on 10 December 2020 , reviewed by: Ray
I upgraded to dB's latest software (Version 17) and it couldn't read the first 2 discs I was ripping for ...
on 11 January 2019 , reviewed by: thexfile
The developer(sthingy) is focused on Apple software for now.