The development, support and distribution of this codec was stopped!
mpegable AVC provides the the next generation video compression quality to all applications supporting VfW like Windows Media Player
, FlaskMPEG and many more.
This preview version of mpegable AVC gives you the full functionality for encoding and decoding video of AVI files. It lets you configure the bitrate, a key frame interval and the encoding speed. To playback AVI files you can use Windows Media player or any player that is capable to read AVI files.
mpegable AVC is based on the latest MPEG standard known as MPEG-4 AVC or H.264.
Features of mpegable AVC 0.10
- All bitrates from <64 kBit/sec up to 8 MBit/sec
- All image resolutions that are multiple of 2
- Real-time decoding up to CCIR (720x576) resolution
- Real-time encoding up to CIF (352x288) resolution
- Adjustable key-frame period
- MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
- Input formats: RGB24
- Output formats: RGB24, YUY2, UYVY
Changes from mpegable AVC 0.08 to mpegable AVC 0.10
- optimized rate control
- scene cut detection added8
With mpegable AVC you can compress a DVD to half the size as it was possible up to now.