Features of YAMB 126.96.36.199
• Yamb can split, join or create mp4 or 3gp files containing:
- video streams with m4v, cmp, h264, 264, h263, 263 as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob, mp4, ogg, qcp and 3gp files.
- audio streams with aac, amr, awb, evc, mp3, msv, vorbis as input format or from avi, mpg, mpeg, vob (mp2 only), mp4 and 3gp files.
- subtitles with srt (SubRip), ttxt (GPAC), sub (MicroDVD) and xml (QuickTime TeXML) as input formats.
- chapters from text format (OGM or GPAC).
• Yamb can also extract some streams. In this case, this GUI is able to recover:
- Video or Audio stream from avi files.
- stream or Audio/Video track in a raw formats.
- stream or Audio/Video track in a new mp4 files.
- visual track in avi files.
- subtitles as srt or ttxt output format.
- chapters as OGM text format.
• Yamb can retrieve some informations about different streams especially for mp4, m4v, cmp, ogg, qcp and 3gp files. You can get this whether by a global way or for each tracks available.
• Yamb is also able to convert srt to ttxt subtitles format or ttxt to srt.
• Yamb has some other additional settings concerning language, tracks names, Pixels Aspect Ratio, etc...
• Yamb supports Unicode completely.
Changes in YAMB 188.8.131.52 beta
- TS/M2TS Extraction is now managed by EAC3to.
- QuickTime compatibility for AVC streams containing B-Frames.
- appleTV compliancy (not tested on such device though...).
- Windows Seven support.
- Better Internal Files detection.
- Better AC3-in-MP4 files creation.
- Better MKVExtract detection.
- Few tunings in the NSIS script.
- MediaInfo library (0.7.17)
- MP4Box (0.4.6-dev_20090629)
- MKVExtract (2.9.5)
- EAC3to (3.16)
- Disable temporarily the ASS/SSA Converter. Need to find a better algorithm...
- Fix splitting command lines errors.
- Fix Matroska tasks convertion.
- Fix mkvtoolnix libs missing from the installer.
- Several other fixes.
on 15 September 2008, reviewed by: Sarah
Completely failed at joining my .3gp files. I tried to join three, ordered them in the program, and the result put them out of order and with the wrong audio playing.
YAMB is a new graphical interface for mp4box using, a tool based on command lines which is a part of GPAC Framework. This GUI is mainly dedicated to the Windows OS.