In addition, you can choose to apply a variety of effects or processing options to all or selected frames, including color corrections, cropping, old photo effect, and more.
The result can be exported as HTML thumbnail gallery, Flash file (SWF), AVI movie, or individual image files. The interface is easy to use, even for non-technical users, and uses a step-by-step wizard to guide you through the process.
Video2Photo can import
- Single frames from a Digital or Analog Camcorder or WebCam
- Single frames or sequence of frames from a video file (AVI, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4/DivX, Video CD, S-Video CD)
- Single frames from an Internet Video Stream (experimental)
Video2Photo can export
- Uncompressed BMP or compressed JPEG file sequences
- HTML Web Gallery
- Macromedia Shockwave Files (SWF)
- Windows AVI with compatible Video for Windows Codecs (DivX, XVid, MPEG-4, Indeo, Cinepak...)
Features of Video2Photo 1.0
- Pictures can be saved as:
* numbered frames
* web gallery readable by any HTML 3.0 compatible browser
* Windows AVI using installed codecs
* Macromedia Flash Slideshow
- Video enthusiasts (professionals or home users) can find Video2Photo very useful when is about getting quick and
- Video2Photo supports many video formats (e.g. AVI, WMV, QuickTime, MPEG, etc.).
- Whenever is Windows Media File, QuickTime Movie, MPEG video or any format supported by DirectShow you can open it in Video2Photo and seek to your favorite frames, mark them and later save them to disk.
- When is about a Live Source (internet camera, digital Camera, digital or analog camcorder, TV or satellite tuner or any digital or analog video recorder) you can select from a selection of already captured frames the right needed frame.
- When the subject is in motion this helps you to get the accurate shot.
- Video2Photo 1.0 can be used freely only for private and academic purposes. Video2Photo 1.0 must not be used for any commercial purposes.
- Learn to use Video2Photo, reading the tutorial here
and the FAQ here
on 19 September 2005, reviewed by: Mark
Software puts a watermark on the bottom of the photo. Registration is no longer free. Don't waste your time downloading.
You can play the movie from within the application and easily select individual frames or sections to be extracted.