Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features.
Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy-to-use interface. Built-in player.
Features of TagScanner 5.1
- Rename files based on the tag information
- Advanced multiple files TAG editor
- Import tag information from an online databases like freedb or Amazon
- Manual text-search for information in freedb
- Generate tag information from file/foldernames
- Words replacement and case conversion from tags and filenames
- Full support for Unicode
- Supports MP3, OGG, Musepack, Monkey’s Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavePack, TrueAudio files, WMA, MP4 files
- Supports ID3 1.0 / 1.1 / 2.3 / 2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4(iTunes) metadata
- Supports for embedded lyrics and cover art
- TAGs versions conversions
- Playlists editor
- Playlists export to HTML, Excel and CSV(e.g. for MySQL)
- Multilanguage interface
- Built-in multiformat player
Changes in TagScanner 5.1.643
- New: Now you can download additional images from web sources
- Improved: Now program shows country of release where possible for web results
- Improved: Increased tag saving speed on network drives
- Fixed saving of scripts containing restricted characters in their names
- Fixed some files sharing issues on multi-user systems
- Translations: Turkish
on 05 January 2008, reviewed by: Will
I love it, works great!!
TagScanner 5.0 build 514
on 29 July 2007, reviewed by: Rev. Jim
This is the one. Go pay your bucks for a store bought version, sure, but why bother. It's all right here. I have a massive mp3 collection and this is exactly what I have been needing. Works like a charm, and never had a problem of any kind. Many thanx go to Sergey Serkov , the creator of this fine program. So don't bother buying, send a couple bucks to Sergey instead.
TagScanner 4.9 build 492
on 19 January 2005, reviewed by: Jucius Maximus
It's a smart app, but it does not recognise id3v2 tags on files exported from iTunes 4.60.
Also you may get album info via online databases like freedb or Amazon. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4 (iTunes) tags.