Features of QuickRip XP Professional 1.0
- Extremely easy to use. Just insert a CD Into drive, select songs and start ripping!!!
- Extract Audio files "On the Fly" to WAV/MP3/OGG. No intermediate files are formed.
- Extract Audio Files to WMA and APE.
- Edit MP3/OGG tags directly from the Application Interface.
- Retrieve information about your CD directly from the Internet using Freedb.
- Enhanced Jitter Correction.
Changes in QuickRip XP Professional 1.0 RC1
- New versioning, due to rewrite. Version start at 1.0 again from here on.
- Name changed from QuickRip Xp to QuickRip XP Professional
- Now Compatible with Windows 9x and 2000/XP/2003. (Some features are not available in Windows 9x)
- Changed the way encoding progress is shown. Total progress is now shown
- Show/Hide ID3v2 Panel
- Almost All Settings are now in stored in the registry
- Fixed Time Elapsed bug in the CDRecord frontend
- Changed Beep to Popup Sound
- Added an option for "playback of a WAVE file" after encoding
- Added display of Track No, Smaple Rate, Channels, Position, Duration and Track Validity
- Splash Screen – Changed and Progressbar added
- Made improvements for Freedb queries
- Now fully supports freedb.org HTTP/SMTP submits - Thanks to Ari Sundholm for helping me out with this one
- Added Option to Stop playing all tracks
- Added option for Lame.exe - Supports presets and commandline options
- Record to the default ACM Codecs - PCM, CCITT A-Law, CCITT u-Law, GSM 6.10, IMA ADPCM, MICROSOFT - ADPCM, MICROSOFT G.723.1
- Added Nero Frontend for Audio CD burning
- Removed LiveUpdate. Sorry, but too much load on my server.
- QuickRip XP Professional requires Windows Media Runtimes
if you do not have Media Player installed.
- The development of QuickRip XP Pro was discontinued.