Features of DVX 22.214.171.124
- Audio Encoder: BeSweet
, VirtualDub, VirtualDubMod
- VirtualDub or VirtualDubMod can be invoked to make advanced settings for instance to cut
- Original DivX (5.x) menu
- Original Xvid menu
- Compressibility check
- Special credits treatment
- Overhead calculation
- Bitrate correction after audio encoding
- Bitrate correction after credits encoding
- Auto detection for the correct aspect ratio
- AviSynth menu with presets for the popular filters
- AviSynth filter selection with around 100 AviSynth filters, filter quick search and filter help
- The AviSynth editor supports Syntax Highlighting
- Around 30 macros that can be used in every script and commandline function
- Settings can be saved as profiles
- Full featured BeSweet menu
- Support for two audio streams
- Launch buttons with support for commandline with arguments and macros
- Shutdown when encoding is finished
- Support for language selection, subtitles, movie information
- Commandline interface usefull for timer recordings
- Encoding modes Multi-Pass, Both Passes, Single Pass, First Pass, Second Pass usefull for for XviD using different settings in first and second pass
- Popup tooltip
- Log function
- XCD support
- Burn support
- Easy installation
- Required software available in one package (SysPack)
- Settings can be saved as profiles
- Easy Installation - Comprehensive help and guides included
- Update function
- Support for VOB Input
- Full featured crop dialog (incl. Auto-Crop)
- Full featured preview window
- Range encoding - Plugins interface and editor
These features are extended by the available plugins that adds:
- Original Vp3 menu
- MP4/AAC support
- Subtitles ripping
- OGM splitting
Video codecs supported by DVX
- DivX 5.0.x/DivX 5.0.x Pro
- XviD - Vp3 (trough plugin)
Input formats supported by DVX
- AVI, D2V, VOB, MPG, PVA, VDR, M2V, MPV, etc.
Output formats supported by DVX
- DVX natively supports: DivX, XviD, Mp3, Ogg Vorbis, Ac3, Mp2, etc.
- Trough available plugins you can also output: Vp3, AAC
- Then you can mux it into: AVI, OGM, MKV and MP4 (trough plugin)
Changes from DVX 126.96.36.199 to DVX 188.8.131.52
- Updated polish translation by Pablak.
- Updated italian translation by uccellino.
- Added support for latest DivX Fusion build.
- Added "Go To Frame" feature in preview. It has a MRU (most recently used) feature and therefore can also be used to remember (on program level) positions.
- New text editor control from SharpDevelop IDE.
- Fixed crash in audio dialog that happened on streams DVX can't assign a language.
- Decreased the min value of the resize slider to 320.
- Automatic adjustment of the zoom factor in the preview for small resolutions to ensure all button are visible.
- Fixed a very ugly process priority bug. I hope it works stable for *all* programs now. It works even for VirtualDub/Mod which does the encoding in a separate thread. The VirtualDub/Mod status window don't show the actual priority however because it cannot know DVX has changed the thread priority clandestinely.
- Fixed negative crop values when cropping with the mouse.
- Added option under Settings / General to specify which YV12 decoder the system uses. Works only with NT systems.
- Added YV12 decoder to the requirements check showing warning if it's not properly installed. DVX works only with a YV12 decoder. It's recommend to use XviD as YV12 decoder since it's the fastest I've tested.
- Improved preview and crop dialog related to layout and performance.
- Fixed bugs that crashed the preview and crop dialog under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a few flaws in the AviSynth script editor.
- Removed common DivX dialog, it was broke after 5.2.1 and after Plasma/Fusion it's broke again.
- Fixed VSRip trying to extract subtitles if the DVD hasn't subtitles.
- Added Customizable size menu, improved context/main menu editor.
- Reworked jobs dialog.
- Reworked encoder options.
- Added support for encoder profiles.
- Added targeted comp. check value in advanced options.
- Added support to reset encoders.
- Added LameACM audio profile for VirtualDub to create MP3 CBR.
- Removed requirement of the DVX help file is no longer required. The paths dialog is however shown where it can be downloaded if the help is invoked but not available.
- Changed changelog from txt to htm.
on 26 November 2007, reviewed by: Dejan
it's a nice one
on 04 May 2007, reviewed by: farzad