, Adobe Premiere, AE, Vegas, DVDx
, K!TV etc. (using Windows Compression Manager).
YMPEG was designed to give you access to every imaginable settings of MPEG encoding. At the same time, it offers you the most simplest way to encode or convert your favorite videos.
YMPEG contains many sophisticated algorithms to produce high quality output at high speed. Hence, YMPEG requires newer CPUs with SSE support (Intel P-III and above, AMD Athlon and Above).
YMPEG Supports 3.3
- MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, SVCD (ISO/IEC 13818, 11172), DVD, KVCD (non-standard), CVD Encoding
- Progressive and Interlace Video
- Variable and Constant Bit Rates
- Adaptive motion compensation
- MPEG-2 Profiles
- 8-11 bit selectable DC precision
- ZigZag and Alternate scan
- Completely customizable GOP structure
- IPB, IP, or I-only streams
- Complete control on quantization matrixes
- Audio Layer 1, 2
and lot more...
- Direct encoding from your favorite applications without any intermediate file or frame servers. This is most simplest way to create MPEG files.
- YMPEG is only MPEG codec which integrates with OS.
- Real-time Encoding (depends on your PC configuration)
- Highest Applications Compatibility
- Excellent Quality
- Rich set of options.
- Very handy in converting to MPEG from other formats
- Powerful and Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI)
- Completely free Software Development Kit (SDK) to provide instant MPEG-1/2/DVD encoding capabilities to your own freeware or commercial software applications.
- FREE (small fee for MPEG-2 encoding capability).
Changes from YMPEG 3.1 to YMPEG 3.3
- Changed default bitrate unit to KBPS
This powerful and unique feature of YMPEG makes it possible to encode video from virtually any video applications like