The main function of Video Workshop is to convert video files from one format to another, extract single frames to image files, cut a part of file into new video file, merge two or more files in one, rip audio tracks from video files to mp3 or wave files, and mix audio files (mp3 or wave) into new video file.
Features of Video Workshop 1.41
- Free video player
: Video Workshop provides a free video player, support most popluar video formats.
- Extract frame
: Export video frames to separate image files..
- Video Converter
: Convert supported video files between different formats with output quality adjusting.
- Rip audio
: Extract audio tracks from video files and save them to separate mp3 or wave files.
- Video Cutter
: Split a part of video file into new video files by selecting the start time/frame and end time/frame.
- Video Joiner
: Merge selected video files into one video file.
- Video / Audio Mixer
: Mix mp3 or wave file into video file, and save to another new format video file.
- Support video file forma
· AVI (DivX, XviD, MS MPEG4, Uncompressed, Cinepak and other);
· MPEG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 Video)
· VCD / SVCD / DVD
· WMV (Windows Media Video);
· RM (Real Networks Video, write only).
· Quick Time (Apple video format for Macintosh, read only) (MOV,QT)
· ASF(Advanced Streaming Format)
- Support output Audio formats
: MP3 and Wave
- Support output image formats
: BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PCX, WMF, EMF, TGA, PNG, RAS, JPEG2000
Video Workshop provides an easy-to-use interface and is designed for the everyday user.