The main function of Video Workshop is to convert video files from one format to another
, extract single frames to image files, cut a part of file into new video file, merge two or more files in one, rip audio tracks from video files to mp3 or wave files, and mix audio files (mp3 or wave) into new video file.
Features of Video Workshop 3.4
- Free video player
- Export video frames to separate image files.
- Video Converter, (support AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, RM, MOV, QT ...)
- Making MPEG Movies for VCD, SVCD and DVD
- Extract audio tracks from video files and save them to separate mp3 or wave.
- Video Cutter, split a part of video file into new video files by selecting the start time/frame and end time/frame.
- Video Joiner, merge selected video files into one video file
- Video / Audio Mixer: Mix mp3 or wave file into video file, and save to another new format video file.
- User Friendly & Specially Designed For Users.
Video Workshop provides an easy-to-use interface and is designed for the everyday user.