Canon RAW Codec includes support for the following Canon cameras
- EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1Ds Mark II, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS 30D, EOS 20Da, EOS 20D, EOS 10D, EOS D60, EOS D30, EOS Rebel XSi/EOS Kiss Digital X2/EOS 450D Digital, EOS Digital Rebel XSi, EOS Digital Rebel XS, EOS Kiss Digital X/EOS Digital Rebel XTi/EOS 400D Digital, EOS Rebel T1i, EOS Kiss Digital N/EOS Digital Rebel XT/EOS 350D Digital, and EOS Kiss Digital/EOS Digital Rebel/EOS 300 Digital.
- PowerShot Pro1, PowerShot Pro90 IS, PowerShot G10, PowerShot G9, PowerShot G6, PowerShot G5, PowerShot G3, PowerShot G2, PowerShot G1, PowerShot S70, PowerShot S60, PowerShot S50, PowerShot S45, PowerShot S40, PowerShot S30
Changes in Canon RAW Codec 1.8
- Support added for EOS 60D, PowerShot G12 and PowerShot S95
- Support for XMP rating system. The ratings in Files processed using this RAW codec are compatible with applications such as ZoomBrowser EX 6.6, Digital Photo Professional 3.9 and XMP compatible applications.
- Canon RAW Codec is a plug-in software that enables the import and display of Canon RAW image files when installed in Windows Vista (including SP1)/Windows XP SP2 and Windows XP SP3(*).
* To use the software with Windows XP SP2 and Windows XP SP3, application software that supports WIC (such as Microsoft Windows Live Photo Gallery) will be required.
Canon RAW Codec for Windows Vista operating system is now released, the codec supports .CR2 RAW files, but not .CRW files.