MeGUI is a video conversion application which was primarily designed to be a DVD ripper, but is capable of many transcoding tasks.
MeGUI is the most comprehensive GUI based ISO MPEG-4 solution.
It suports MPEG-4 ASP (xvid), MPEG-4 AVC (x264), AAC, MP2, MP3, Flac, Vorbis, AC3 audio and various common containers support (MP4, MKV, AVI, M2TS).
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
are required to use with it but are NOT included.
Changes in MeGUI 2356
- [MainForm] improved File\Open and drag & drop handling
- [OneClick] added option to disable intermediate MKV files
- [Log] improved logging - console output is added to the log immediately
- See full list of changes here
It is essentially a frontend for many free tools, but also includes a number of utilities to enhance the conversion process.