Using this technique the graph is pumped with plenty of TS packets leaving enough room for the decoders to control the graph's timing.
The micro stutter, that is common with pull mode async filters, is 100% eliminated.
The source filter allows the selection of individual programs and audio tracks in the stream.
Features of HDTV Pump Filter 1.0
- Play ATSC/DVB .ts files in your favorite player software
- High precision pump filter architecture
- HDTV support
- AC3/MPEG1/MPEG2 audio tracks
- Shared file access for playing while recording
Changes in HDTV Pump Filter 1.0.7
- Improved seeking especially in VBR streams, relaxed CRC check added, plug-in for Windows Media(R) Player added, transport stream editor added, Growing stream support added, setup program added.
The filter uses the push mode to ensure smooth playback of HDTV/SDTV files.