Features of FilmShrink 0.3
- RealVideo 10 'Elysian'
- RealAudio 10 (AAC, HE-AAC, 5.1 Multi-Channel Audio Codec)
- Support for high complexity PAL and NTSC DVD-Video titles
- Support for Dolby Digital (AC-3), DTS, MPEG and LPCM audio tracks
- Support for subtitles (permanent / "burnt in")
- User-friendly graphical user interface (GUI)
- PGC/angle selection with immediate preview
- Video resize/crop filter
- Deinterlace and inverse telecine filters
- Advanced video/audio codec options
- Quick and easy job management
- Batch encoding
- Automatic shutdown function
- PAL TruSpeed
Changes in FilmShrink 0.3.3 Beta
- FilmShrink 0.3.3 Beta fixes a minor bug introduced in the previous version.
- In order to play the transcoded media, you have to install RealPlayer 10 or newer (available for Windows and Unix/Linux), which can be downloaded from RealNetworks website or Real Alternative
It supports batch encoding, multichannel audio, subtitles, and it has a user-friendly GUI, so it's very easy to use for everyone.