Changes in DivFix 1.13 Beta
- DivFix 1.13 Beta may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Changes in DivFix 1.10
- Auto-clear option to clear the listbox after finishing
- Fixed I/O error 103 when stripping the index
- Fixed bugs in the "Cut out bad parts" option
- Displaying the time of the errors
- The "Keep original file" is turned on by default for safety purpose
- Now if the destination dir is empty, DivFix puts the new video, where the original was
- Displaying the name and the number of errors after finishing with a file
- Linux version is now available for those who wanted it
- Change in my postal address (for those who want to send me postcards... ;)
DivFix 1.13 Beta
on 20 October 2006, reviewed by: Giga
In DivFix 1.13 Beta I can't drag and drop movie files. In 1.11 it work and is very useful.
DivFix 1.12 Beta
on 23 June 2005, reviewed by: Nasi
The best the first the number one!!!!!!!