Changes in DivFix 1.13 Beta
- DivFix 1.13 Beta may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Changes in DivFix 1.10
- Auto-clear option to clear the listbox after finishing
- Fixed I/O error 103 when stripping the index
- Fixed bugs in the "Cut out bad parts" option
- Displaying the time of the errors
- The "Keep original file" is turned on by default for safety purpose
- Now if the destination dir is empty, DivFix puts the new video, where the original was
- Displaying the name and the number of errors after finishing with a file
- Linux version is now available for those who wanted it
- Change in my postal address (for those who want to send me postcards... ;)
There are also a basic error detection, which can detect serious errors in the audio/video stream.