DivFix was created to be able to watch partially downloaded DivX (AVI) movies. It can rebuild or strip the index part of the movie, which is at the end of the file.
Changes in DivFix 1.13 Beta
- DivFix 1.13 Beta may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Changes in DivFix 1.10
- Auto-clear option to clear the listbox after finishing
- Fixed I/O error 103 when stripping the index
- Fixed bugs in the "Cut out bad parts" option
- Displaying the time of the errors
- The "Keep original file" is turned on by default for safety purpose
- Now if the destination dir is empty, DivFix puts the new video, where the original was
- Displaying the name and the number of errors after finishing with a file
- Linux version is now available for those who wanted it
- Change in my postal address (for those who want to send me postcards... ;)
DivFix 1.13 Beta
on 20 October 2006, reviewed by: Giga
In DivFix 1.13 Beta I can't drag and drop movie files. In 1.11 it work and is very useful.
DivFix 1.12 Beta
on 23 June 2005, reviewed by: Nasi
The best the first the number one!!!!!!!
There are also a basic error detection, which can detect serious errors in the audio/video stream.
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to DivFix page:
<a href="http://www.free-codecs.com/download/DivFix.htm">Download DivFix</a>