, but full support is available only in the MPC-BE
(recommended version of MPC-BE is: 1.5.5 or newer).
It is also recommended to have an SSE2-capable CPU, with Windows 7 (or newer) installed and at leaser a DirectX 9 video card.
Starting with version 0.3.0 of MPC Video Renderer, it has been added support for XySubFilter
Changes to MPC Video Renderer 0.5.5
- Improved stability in DX9 mode when changing display.
- Fixed display of subtitles in the first frame when using XySubFilter.
- Added experimental option "Reinitialize D3D device when changing display".
- Fixed the problem with the "Information" tab working when pressing Esc when the main text field is active.
- The "HdrToggleDisplay" option now has three values: "not used", "used for fullscreen", "always used".