Support of RIFF INFO tags ensures backward compatibility with standart Windows players like MS Media Player.
abcAVI Tag Editor shows complete information on AVI file both in tree style and in short form.
It recognizes more then 650 FourCC and TwoCC codes (shows complete names of audio/video codecs used). Has predefined lists of contents for some tags (Product, Genre, Rated, Language, Source form and Medium).
Allows multiple file editing - supports Drag-and-Drop files and directories to the main window (for example from "Find files" window), embeds its item to the MS Explorer context menu.
abcAVI Tag Editor allows changing of FourCC video codec signatures, AVI frame rate (playback speed) and video frame size.
abcAVI Tag Editor has Import function - getting information from Internet Movie Database. You can choose what to import (around 30 positions) and set the corresponding limitations. abcAVI sends all queries through e-mail interface and economize your bandwidth (only usefull information is getting from IMDb).
abcAVI Tag Editor has flexible report creating system (Export function). You can create your oun export templates using more then 150 predefined keywords (technical information on AVI file, AVI tags, etc). abcAVI supports TXT, HTML, XLS formats and other textual formats at your choice. As an additional function export system can rename AVI files.
Changes in abcAVI Tag Editor 126.96.36.199
- Some inaccuracy in the tag comparison table and the description of INFO tags were corrected (information at the abcavi site).
- AVI files with several video streams were displayed incorrectly (DivX files with built-in subtitles, for example). Now abcAVI shows the information on the first stream not the last.
- Bug in abcAVI.dll was fixed - renaming of AVI files in Explorer resulted in long delays when abcAVI Info Tips had been installed.
- Layout of Russian help and manual was fixed - some cirylic characters were replaced by black squares.
- The creation of messages for IMDb was improved to avoid spam filters.
Supports RIFF INFO tags, MovieID tags, IDivX tags. Allows editing more then 40 tags, not only "Title", "Subject" and "Copyright".