With this freeware, you can create e-mail friendly versions of your images, load them faster, move them easily from folder to folder, change their format, edit large numbers of image files and thus save space on your hard drive.
Light Image Resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures !
Features of Light Image Resizer 4.3
- Convert between different graphic formats
- Configurable compression/resolution ratio
- Support file formats: Jpeg, gif, bmp, tiff etc
- Support Digital Camera RAW formats: Canon .CR2, Nikon .NEF , .MRW Minolta
- Handle single picture or batch mode
- Customizable templates for renaming files
- You can add your own watermark file
- Reduce size photos perfect for web publishing/share photos by email
- Integrate in windows explorer or works as a stand-alone application
- Fast processing
- Import directly from your memory cards
- Save history of destination folder
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Multilingual support
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
Important Notes about Light Image Resizer
• Following the announce of the acquisition of some products of VSO-Software catalog
, we are happy to introduce our rebranded version of VSO Light Image Resizer.
• For a limited time, you can get a complete free serial for the pro version by joining our new facebook page
Changes in VSO Image Resizer 4.1
- IMPROVED: prevent standby mode when processing
- FIXED: using watermark with EXIF tags may lead to metadata being copied even if disabled
- FIXED: problem saving watermark rotation if it was not zero before
- ADDED: new filename tag %DIR for original folder
It is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize, compress, convert, create copies, import or organize photos.