Outdated! Now, both K-Lite Codec Pack and K-Lite Mega Codec Pack have support for 64-bit.
K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit
is a bundle of 64-bit DirectShow filters that can be used together with 64-bit players, such as Windows Media Center.
The 64-bit versions of Windows can run 32-bit software perfectly fine. So it is recommended to use the regular K-Lite Codec Pack when possible.
That one contains more, better and faster decoders. You only need 64-bit filters for use with 64-bit applications.
Features of K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit 9.9.9
- ffdshow [version 1.3.4516]
- LAV Video [version 0.57-45]
- LAV Audio [version 0.57-45]
- AC3Filter [version 2.5b]
- Haali Media Splitter [version 1.11.288.0]
- LAV Splitter [version 0.57-45]
- DirectVobSub [version 2.41.6202.0]
- Lagarith [version 1.3.27]
- Codec Tweak Tool [version 5.6.6]
- Win7DSFilterTweaker [version 5.7]
- GraphStudioNext [version 0.6.0.219]
- Icaros [version 2.2.2b3]
- The K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit works only on Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8.
Changes in K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit 9.9.9
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.57-45-g6f62f24
- Updated ffdshow to version 1.3.4516
- Updated GraphStudioNext to version 0.6.0.219
- Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 5.6.6
- Updated Icaros to version 2.2.2b3
This pack can co-exist without problems with the regular K-Lite Codec Pack (32-bit).