DVDFab DVD Copy
, formerly known as DVDFab DVD to DVD or DVDFab Platinum, is an up-to-date DVD Copy/Cloner/Burner/Decrypter that can read, rearrange, and manipulate the content of a DVD to suit your needs.
DVDFab DVD Copy
can remove all known DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc., thus to copy any DVD to hard drive, or to any blank DVD disc, including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, and DVD-R DL, with very fast speed about 10-20 minutes. Plus DVDFab DVD Copy will be constantly updated to remove latest DVD copy protections to support all DVD movies. DVDFab DVD Copy makes perfect 1:1 ratio clone, and can also compress DVD-9 to a single DVD-5 with amazing output effect.
DVDFab DVD Copy
also has the ability to copy discs that are badly scratched or damaged. Even if the IFO files can't be read, it will allow you to make a copy of the movie content using Main Movie or Customize copy modes. It can recover from most VOB read errors and supports NTSC and PAL content (but does not convert from NTSC to PAL or vice versa). In addition, multi-core CUPs are supported by DVDFab DVD Copy, so the copy speed is super fast. DVD Copy has a worldwide user base and great support in its own forum and from the DVDFab staff via email.
Features of DVDFab 9.1
DVDFab DVD Copy
- DVD Copy is popular worldwide and known for its power and flexibility. You can copy a DVD with just a click or two, or use DVD Copy's many settings to customize the ouput. Burn it to a blank DVD or write the output to a folder or image file on your hard drive or media server, compress content to fit on smaller discs, the choice is yours!
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
- Blu-ray Copy leads the industry in features and options. Remove all known Blu-ray protections, with lightning fast protection updates from our 24/7 server. Copy Blu-ray to blank discs or your PC hard drive, compress them to fit on BD-25 media or even DVD9 or DVD5 discs, all in high definition!
DVDFab 2D to 3D Converter
- 2D to 3D Converter is the first full-featured 2D to 3D conversion software in the world which can convert a normal 2D DVD/Blu-ray/video to fantastic 3D video available in a variety of formats like AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, M2TS, TS, etc. The output 3D video is identical to a real 3D, and can be played on computer, some 3D TV, or other compatible 3D display device. 2D to 3D Converter can't be used independently, working together and only with DVDFab DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper, and Video Converter.
DVDFab Blu-ray 3D Ripper
- The first Blu-ray 3D to 3D video ripping software in the world, rips any Blu-ray 3D to AVI, MP4, WMV, and MKV 3D video for playback on 3D display devices. Side-by-side 3D format supported. The 3D type can be left/right or top/bottom. And the video frame size can be full (100%) or half (50%). Just like all DVDFab products, Blu-ray 3D Ripper is also superior in speed and quality, and very easy to use.
DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter
- Blu-ray to DVD Converter, the first full-featured and the most powerful Blu-ray to DVD converter in the world, can convert any Blu-ray to DVD-Video disc independently for playback on DVD player or DVD player software, offers people total freedom from Blu-ray to DVD, with super fast speed, great output quality, helpful editing functions, and many other neat features.
DVDFab DVD Ripper
- Search the world and you won't find a faster, more powerful tool for ripping DVD content than DVDFab DVD Ripper. It comes with setup profiles for more than 50 devices from cellphone and iPad to popular game platforms like PS3 and Xbox, even YouTube videos. Resolution, bitrate for audio and video, cropping and aspect ratio are easy to control, and fast!
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
- This versatile tool can rip and convert Blu-ray discs to files that will play on many portable video devices, media players and next generation consoles. Like DVD Ripper, it comes with setup profiles for many devices and generic ones that will work for many more. Enjoy your Blu-ray movies in your ways!
DVDFab Video Converter
- This handy option allows you to convert quickly between many popular video/audio file formats such as AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV and many more for use on many mobile/portable devices as well as advanced consoles and media players. It has the power and flexibility to produce the output that you need.
DVDFab File Transfer
- File Transfer, a small tool very easy to use, can transfer converted files to iPod, PSP and ZUNE with superior fast transferring speed in the simplest way. More devices will be supported with its continuous updating.
Changes in DVDFab 9.1
* DVDFab 220.127.116.11 Updated!
- New: Updated language files.
- New: Added support for a new DVD copy protection as found on "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire".
- New: Added support for new java protection as found on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Blu-ray disc.
- New: Added “Trim” feature for DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and Video Converter.
- New: Added support to set output file size in main interface for DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and Video Converter.
- New: Added Nokia Lumia 1520 and Sony Xperia A profiles.
- New: Added support to show output size in Blu-ray Creator.
- New: Added “Fit to disc” feature for Blu-ray Creator.
- New: Some minor changes and improvements.
- Fix: A problem that cannot detect the better graphics card when PC have more than 2 graphics cards in certain cases.
- Fix: A missing ssif file problem when copying Blu-ray 3D disc in certain cases, such as: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.
- Fix: A problem that cannot open the file source in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that failed to rip with avi.audiocopy profiles in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the Volume Level option cannot work.
- Fix: A freeze problem when converting with Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab main page cannot display completely in certain cases.
DVDFab 18.104.22.168 beta
on 29 October 2012, reviewed by: william
I know that version 9 is a beta, but why release something with less features than the last version? Can not split or customize split.
Think they should have waited before releasing beta.
on 17 June 2011, reviewed by: ROCKETRON
I HAVE USED FABDVD FOR 6/7 MONTHS NOW. IT HAS NEVER FAILED TO OPEN COPY DVD OR BLU RAY.
I HAVE BACKED ALL MY BEST B/RAY ON TO HDD AND AVATAR ON TO HARD DRIVE ALSO COMPRESSED ONE BY 58% WITH FULL HD MASTERS SOUND ITS HARD TO SEE DIFFERENCE THIS PROGRAM IS AMAZING I WOULD GIVE IT 20 OUT OF TEN IF IT WAS POSSIBLE AND ITS ALWAYS UPDATING TO LATEST PROTECTION TOP MARKS TO FAB ITS THE TOP OF THE HEAP
on 18 May 2011, reviewed by: Glenn
Img Burn not compatible with current version DVDFab 22.214.171.124 Have to use built in burner VSO which is slow