Codec Toolbox RS 0.7 alpha
Codec Toolbox RS can read/change merit of all 32/64-bit codecs (including DMO ones) and it can list the codecs installed on the system. It can detect broken codecs and filters.
When read/change merit or delete a codec it searches the name or CLSID of the codec with the exact match (not partial match) and it is case insensitive.
Changes in Codec Toolbox RS 0.7 alpha
- The log is now coloured
- Added listing of Media Foundation codecs (not tested yet)
- Added listing of VFW / ACM codecs
- Added listing of the categories of DMO / Media Foundation codecs
- Added the possibility to read informations and open the configuration of VFW/ACM codecs (currently is mostly not working, if you want to see it try with vidc.i263)
- Added the ability to fix the problems found (currently only for Win XP 32/64-bit)
- Minor changes / fixes
Note: This program is still untested under Win Vista/7
Can also be used from command line (there are the real command line and another command line inside the GUI).
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to Codec Toolbox RS page:
<a href="http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Codec_Toolbox.htm">Download Codec Toolbox RS</a>