- the Windows Explorer integration,
- creating mixed-mode projects,
- recording to dual-layer DVDs,
- deleting data from rewritable discs using four different methods,
- recording disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE),
- fixating discs (preventing additional data from being added to the disc),
- displays disc information,
- creating disc copies,
- scanning SCSI and IDE bus for devices and finding out information about their capabilities and also importing session data from multi-session discs while even adding more sessions to them.
Additionally, you can save audio and data tracks to files, in the following formats: WAV, WMA, OGG, MP3 and ISO.
All the features of InfraRecorder are easy to use due to the application’s intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Right from the beginning you can select the type of disc you want to create and have access to the configuration settings which will help you get the desired results.
Creating a disc is easy task due to the multi-panel screen provided by InfraRecorder; you can easily browse your hard drive and add new files to the disc.
There is also the possibility of using the drag and drop method for importing files. You can extensively configure the burning process (writing speed, buffer underrun protection and so on) and verify the disc before it’s ejected.
InfraRecorder has its place among the variety of similar applications; it is lightweight, totally free, it works impeccably and it allows you to easily configure the burning process. This application is also available in a portable version for those who prefer to avoid installation.
Changes to InfraRecorder 0.53
- Fixed write speed detection issue.
- Fixed bug where maximum write speed would be used instead of the selected one when burning DVDs.
- Fixed bug in creation of UDF and ISO9660 file systems containing many files and folders.
- Relaxed ISO9660 duplicate file naming algorithm.
- Added support for non-standard character sets in ISO9660 file systems.
- Various minor GUI changes.
- The space meter will now automatically adjust if a blank DVD is inserted.
- For some countries, InfraRecorder may lack the plug-in needed to encode MP3 files because of patent license restrictions. Get the binaries from download page
(get InfraRecorder 0.53 - MP3 plug-in