LAME MP3 Encoder
encoding library for encoding and the MAD decoding library for decoding.
Features of winLAME
- Encoding and decoding of many audio formats, including wave, mp3, ogg, aac...
- Easy-to-use wizard-like user interface style for easy encoding setup
- Uses high quality libraries like LAME, the Ogg Vorbis library, MAD, etc.
- Presets for fast settings setup
- Batch Processing
- Detailed HTML Help File
- Easy install- and uninstall process
- Small size
- Modular, multi-channel capable architecture
- and yet even more!
Changes in winLAME 2010 beta 2
• A new version of winLAME was released, mainly a bugfix released. The following bugs were fixed:
- Fixed renaming output files from temporary file to final file.
- Fixed lockup when writing an output file is skipped, and the next file is about to be written.
- Fixed version check for libFLAC.dll; only version up to 1.1.2 are supported currently (porting winLAME to the API changes would be welcomed!)
- If you find a bug, describe and add it to the winLAME bugtracker on SourceForge.
- If you previously used custom presets using the presets.xml file, consult the help file for changes according to presets.
- If you're interested in translating the user interface of winLAME, please send an E-Mail. There's no money to be made, though, only eternal fame and glory :)
winLAME 2009 beta 1
on 23 May 2009, reviewed by: gary
winlame is a software which can encode most audio files.but the chinese tags are all mixed up and some quality is reduced