How does it work
Open screenshots page
in new window, first.
1. You can directly enter a search term or URL in this field for visiting a web page;
2. By clicking on the arrow 'select radio station' a list of all radio stations appears to choose from;
3. By clicking the 'record' button, the XstreamRadio recorder will appear. This recorder enables you to record and playback music or your favourite show in wav or mp3;
4. The 'play' button enables you to start XstreamRadio . The radio will stop playing when you hit the 'stop' button while 'the' mute button enables you to mute the sound of Xstreamradio (without muting the sound of your recordings);
5. The 'web-portal select' menu is a simple and handy guide to the internet which gives you access to a ticker, search engines and useful links like a route planner, telephone book and a television guide;
6. The 'volume' controller enables you to control the volume of the radio. By moving the button to the left you decrease the volume and by moving the button to the right you increase the volume;
7. With the genre selection menu you can easily find the radio stations that play your favorite type of music;
8. All the available radio stations in XstreamRadio are listed here. You can select a station while clicking on its name. It will start playing once you are connected . A click on the flag will connect you with the web page of the radio station mentioned. By clicking on the cross situated right at the top of the frame the frame will disappear again.
9. This field displays the radio station that is currently selected and ready to be added to the favorites list;
10. The button "add" enables you to add the station you are currently enjoying to your favorites list;
11. The button "remove" enables you to remove the marked stations from your favorites list.
1. All the recordings you made with XstreamRadio are listed in the recordig schedule. You can select the recordings, play them back and/ or remove them;
3. The 'record-, play- and stop' buttons enable you to respectively record, play and stop a recorded file;
4. The ' file' button enables you to open your recordings in explorer. From here on you can move your recordings to another file or open it in an appropriate software program;
5. Within the 'recording control' frame you can select the format, mp3 or wav, in which you like to record. You can also use this frame to select the sound card as and channel through which you want to record. With the volume controller you can regulate the volume shown by the volume meter;
6. The volume meter will show the volume level of the chosen recording channel;
7. The button 'select all' enables you to select all recordings in the recording scheme;
8. The button 'delete' enables you to delete the selected recording(s);
9. The button 'sort' enables you to sort the recordings in the recording schedule based on name, date and size.
• See more instructions here
Changes in XstreamRadio 3.02
- More radio stations, new timer functionality, enhanced genre selection menu, new look and much more...