BluFab HD Decrypter
(formerly DVDFab HD Decrypter) is a simple version of DVDFab DVD Copy
and DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy
. It can remove all the DVD protections and part of Blu-ray protections, and copy DVD/Blu-ray to hard drive.
BluFab HD Decrypter
enables you to either copy the full disc or just copy the main movie.
You are free to edit with its so many settings and finally get a special and perfect copy, and you will be happy with its quick speed and fabulous effect.
It supports both NTSC and PAL DVD/Blu-ray, and allows you to preview title with an internal video player.
Features of BluFab HD Decrypter 9
* Copy any DVD to hard drive
- HD Decrypter can decrypt any DVD movies by removing all known DVD protections such as CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc., and can copy any DVD to your hard drive.
* Copy Blu-ray to hard drive
- HD Decrypter removes part of AACS, BD+, RC, UOPS and BD-Live Blu-ray protections to copy the unprotected Blu-ray to hard drive.
* Copy either full disc or main movie
- Two copy modes available: Full Disc and Main Movie. So you can freely copy either the whole content of the disc or just the longest movie title.
* Multiple settings
- There are multi-settings for you to edit your DVD/Blu-ray copies. For example, you can specify your preferred output audio track and subtitle; you can change DVD playback order, remove annoying PGCs; you can also set the title playback order.
* Provide you utmost convenience
- There are multiple languages for you to choose from for the application; The UI could be customized freely to suit your using habit; you can preview title with a built-in video player; and the copy progress can be viewed in detail.
* Easy to operate
- The interface of HD Decrypter is very intuitive, so you can finish the whole operation well step by step under its guide without any obstacles, even if you are a novice.
DVDFab HD Decrypter 126.96.36.199 beta
on 17 November 2011, reviewed by: Jim Kress
The software only works correctly, intermittently. It seems that every time they issue a new release, either an old bug slips back in or a new one is created.
If you attempt to get support they request large amounts of information, basically using large amounts of your time (which costs you money), to debug their problems. Then, if you complain about the lack of stability in their product and their inability to provide software in which previously "fixed" bugs reappear, they either ban you from their support forum or delete your posts/ requests for help.
All-in-all the dvdfab "team" does not appear to be particularly competent or professional when it comes to development and support of commercial grade software. They appear to have no knowledge or use of modern software development tools and methods (e.g. revision control. unit testing, etc.). Their "support" team is arrogant, intolerant and dismissive of user complaints.
This is all topped off by their refusal to refund your payment for this mediocre and poorly supported amateur-grade software. I will not renew my subscription when it expires.
I would strongly recommend you not waste your money on dvdfab, unless you are a masochist or glutton for punishment.
DVDFab HD Decrypter 188.8.131.52 beta
on 27 July 2011, reviewed by: are
copying dvd & blu ray to dvd is good, but ripping from blu ray to mp4 or other formats is sometimes frustrating. the video is way ahead of the sound.
i've tried from ps3 to xbox, same result.
DVDFab HD Decrypter 184.108.40.206
on 16 February 2011, reviewed by: BAT
Hate when someone advertises a program as Freeware, then after downloading,agreeing to terms ect, right B4 the last Ok You push, THEN, They tell You its only a 30 day Trail. What A Bunch Of CON ARTIST. Hate FALSE ASDVERTISING!!!...BAT
It is one of the always free portions of BluFab application. With its various settings and options to edit, you will definitely get a fantastic output. In addition, the copying speed is very fast and the quality is wonderful.