Apart from removing copy-protection, they also repair unintentional mastering errors.
AnyDVD HD, compared to plain AnyDVD, comes with supplementary options for Blu-ray and HD DVD discs, which can be watched at high quality even if your monitor is average.
Being a film enthusiast doesn’t mean you have to spend lots of money on expensive equipment; you only need reliable and good-quality software.
Backing up your favorite movies is very simple with these highly-effective tools, which totally remove protection, even from the latest high definition formats with an elevated standard of security.
This piece of software is subjected to continuous improvement and it is always up-to-date with the latest technologies.
The most recent edition is able to remove BD+ protection. Moreover, it does not depend any more on the Windows file system, as it is equipped with its own UDF parser/reader.
Decryption is performed “on the fly” and you don’t necessarily have to save the data on your hard-disk.
Users will be thrilled to notice that AnyDVD & Any DVD HD successfully remove region protection from all kind of discs. Other good news is that you can also remove copy-prevention from audio CDs.
A surprising aspect of these pieces of software is the lack of interface; the two programs work in the background. Once you insert a disc, the application reads its contents, without interfering with the user.
Nevertheless, you can control the program and choose the ripping option.
AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD are user-friendly and you will get maximum performance with minimum configuration efforts.
Changes to AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 8.2.5
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Added integrity check to AnyDVD ripper (unprotected image and folder)
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): Removal of UOPs can make some incorrectly mastered discs unplayable
- Fix (Blu-ray): Crash with discs created with an AnyDVD version without the previous fix
- Fix (Blu-ray): Bus decryption when creating protected images with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Crash with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Regression problem with some discs
- Fix (DVD): Playback problem with PowerDVD 17 & 18 with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
Decryption options make it possible for you to get rid of forced subtitles, delays and copyright warnings, while other features are aimed to provide you with an improved experience when watching the movies on your computer.