Problems playing an AVI file that you have downloaded from multiple users? Before hunting for codecs and players or cutting out bad frames try and repair the file with AVImedic.
- a second download of the AVI (which will be corrupted differently) as a reference, OR
- a patch file created for you by someone else with the same AVI.
Changes from AVImedic 5.3 to AVImedic 5.3a
- Some AVI structures could cause severe analysis slowdown
- Files smaller than 1Kb could causes errors
- Analysis conclusion displays percentage and size of both real and fake data
- Processes could be paused/stopped at 100%
- Size values are rounded up (Mb is now displayed before Kb)
AVImedic can analyze an AVI on its own or repair problems (such as picture freezing, missing index blocks, player crashes, missing audio or video, etc.) by using: