jetAudio features visualization plug-ins, including Sound2Vision; tag editing for MP3, OGG, and WMA files; sound effects including wide, reverb, and x-bass; multichannel sound output; speed control of audio playback; crossfading for smooth transition between two songs; a skinnable user interface; and synchronized lyrics display (karaoke) for MIDI and MP3 files.
Main features of jetAudio 8
• Playback features for various Multimedia files
jetAudio not only supports the popular audio files such as MP3, OGG and WMA but also visual files such as AVI, MOV, MPEG, Real Media, DVD VIDEO, etc.. jetAudio is also geared for access to future audio format, MP3 Pro.
jetAudio’s support files:
- WAV file
- Mpeg Audio File (MP1, MP2, MP3, MP3U)
- MAC Audio File (AIF, AIFF)
- Sun Audio File (Au, SND)
- Real AUDIO File (RA, RAM,RM, RMM etc)
- MIDI File (MID, RIM), IMS File (IMS)
- Tracker File
- APE File (Monkey’s Audio File Format)
• Single-component rack
: Made into one simple rack by using new integrated GUI.
• Making Audio CD
: Can make audio CD from various multimedia files.
• Convenient Conversion Feature
: Can convert to most popular file modes from various media files.
• Playback feature for digital audio
: Can directly rip data from audio CD and can select various sound effect.
• Various Sound Effect
: Variety of Sound Effect Features is available.
: Can provide subtitles as SMI. Can adjust location, and time, and size of subtitle. Can select a specific channel when video CD is on. This feature is compatible with Karaoke.
• Embedded jetMidi
: Built-in Software Wave Table Midi Engine.
• Skin Support
: Can have any kind of skin according to your choice.
Changes in jetAudio 8.0.16
- Smaller font size for subtitle display
- Fixed CD ripping – track skipped when ripping to FLAC
- Some audio codecs were removed from internal audio decoder
- “\Common Files\COWON\JetMPAd.ax”.
- Please use ffdshow or AC3Filter for those audio codecs.
- Fixed other minor bugs
on 26 December 2009, reviewed by: Just me
just a question. Does anyone know to display this silly Playlist window after restart of a song (while player is in Taskmode)?
on 23 December 2009, reviewed by: Manoj
A great Choice for Music Lovers..try with SRS which makes Jetaudio more Special....
on 20 August 2009, reviewed by: Diamond
JetAudio is great, but it cannot play FLAC in 24/96 and 24/192
In addition to these specialized features you can create your own exclusive broadcasting system by connecting jetAudio to jetCast which is provided to you along with jetAudio.