Winamp Plugin Fraunhofer IIS MP3 Surround enables Winamp to play MP3 Surround files and streams.
Available settings are:
- Decoder Modes:
· "MP3 Surround" you will use for 5.1 output to a surround speaker system.
· "Ensonido" emulates surround sound for your headphones.
· "MP3 Stereo" plays out simple stereo.
- Ensonido Mode Selection: Choose between 4 slightly different listening experiences. Experiment wich suites you best.
- Title/Tags: Enable this, if you want ide3 title information in the playlist
- Proxy: Check the box to the left and insert your proxy-address in the text field to the right to use a proxy for receiving your internet radio. This might be mandatory if you are behind a firewall and the radio uses special ports.
- Streaming: "Prebuffer" of 32 - 512kbyte can be chosen here. Moving the slider will change the buffer size. Set setting will be used after hitting the "OK" Button. Use a bigger buffer to smoothe out network instability.
- Plugin Deactivation: Deactivates this Plugin's support for MP3 files and http streams. The "Nullsoft MPEG Audio Decoder" will be used instead, wich means no surround listening experience for MP3s files and streams.