Features of SPlayer 3.7
- ShaderEngineTMimage enhancement engine,reduce screen noise, sharp picture quality rendering.
- LiveColorTMcolor enhancement algorithms, the picture is more colorful colors.
- SmartAmplifyTMIntelligent sound field balance of technology, sound is even more shocking.
• Low consumption
- FastMotionTMoptimized to significantly reduce CPU and memory footprint. Optimization for multi-core SSE2 SSE3 MMX GPU etc.
- PowerTravelTMpower-saving mode of travel, reduce energy consumption, increase the cruise time for notebook.
- EyeCareTMtake care your eyes for long time watching, health is the most important.
- Anti-SillyTMSmart, hand-free configuration, hundreds of branch logic automatically selects the best mode based on the hardware configuration.
- CloudMatchingTMIntelligent Display subtitles technology, foreign language film is no longer a need to find matching subtitles.
• Delicate beauty
- After a number of enthusiastic users of professional advice and design, SPlayer interface adhering to simple, stylish, functional integrity without affecting the general use. Buttons novice twist, the cure that is to go.
Changes in SPlayer 3.7
- Registration CMX-driven asynchronous installation
- Win7 clear the recently adopted under the playlist menu, and clear the system TaskBar in the recently used file list. (Link, make sure to Win7SDK the Lib directory as the first priority)
- IMA audio correction data fragmentation in the case of a high degree of non-smooth playback problems
on 18 May 2012, reviewed by: GriZZly
Good Player But bearly one year without a new Version.
IS THIS PROJECT DEAD?? Please NOT! :-/
Somebody know something about this Project?
on 03 May 2011, reviewed by: Bedanta
This is from my previous post (07 October 2010)
I like it all the way. But, I miss very badly the subtitle download feature (i.e. download subtitle in video file directory) which was available in V.3.5 but not available in v.3.6. Please add that feature.
I still love the player all the way. But, the feature I requested to add is not working properly. I mean "Save the same directory with the media file" is still not working in v.3.7.2055. Though it is present under the subtitle tab, it is not working at all. I selected the radio button before it and it's goes off when I press OK. Please short-out the problem.
on 13 April 2011, reviewed by: The cigarette smoking man
Another update. SPlayer has a tearing effect when playing HD videos with fileextension.mkv. This isnt fixed till now.
Otherwise a very good player with low CPU consumption.