The program allows you to work with several phones simultaneously, download both standard and custom ringtones from the phone, save them on disk, make backup copy.
Oxygen Ringtone Workshop shows size and type of all ringtones saved in the phone. You can load MIDI files into the program, listen them on PC in preview mode, upload to the phone and copy/move them to another phone.
You also can delete any custom ringtone and restore previously saved ringtones (either polyphonic or simple) as custom ringtones.
Features of Oxygen Ringtone Workshop 0.9.6
- Loading MIDI files (polyphonic) to Nokia 3510, 3510i, 3530, 3590, 5100, 6100, 6610, 6800, 7210 and 7250.
- Reading MIDI (polyphonic) ringtones from the phone and saving them to disk.
- Reading from phone and writing to phone plain ringtones.
- Working with several mobiles simultaneously
- Copying and moving ringtones between several phones
- Complete backup and restore of all custom ringtones (plain as well as polyphonic)
- Play MIDI ringtones (preview feature)
- Deleting custom ringtones (both plain and polyphonyc) from the phone
In this version connection is established via FBUS cable or IR port.