Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
Features of MetatOGGer 5.2
- Edit tags manually or with IronPython scripts.
- Get tags from the file name or its path.
- Rename files according to their tags.
- Sort your files according to their tags (copy, move, symbolic link).
- Get tags on a local database of several thousands of disks.
- Get covers or lyrics on the Internet.
- Identify files according to their acoustic fingerprint.
- Identify potentially duplicate files.
- Quickly clean unwanted tags.
- MetatOGGer needs .NET Framework 4.0
to work. If it is not installed on your computer, the installer will try and do it for you. The framework is available for Windows XP and above. It is built in Windows Seven.
Changes in MetatOGGer 4.5.1
- New: Ability to export items activated form of M3U playlist
- Fix: common tags Tri selon one of three naturel Algorithm ('9 '<'10')
MetatOGGer is the first tag editor with a vector-based interface based on