Freatures of MediaMonkey 4.1
- Organise your media and help you find the files you're looking for
- Tag tracks in your library (automatically) in a variety of formats (ID3v1&v2, OGG, WMA/WMV, APE2, RIFF, MP4, MKV)
- Play audio and videos, level volume, and display funky visualizations
- Sync files with your portable devices and phones
- Share media with your other A/V devices over DLNA/UPnP
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, and WMA files
- Convert audio and video formats
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly (manually or automatically) to suit any occasion
- Plus Much, much more...
Changes in MediaMonkey 4.1.2
- It is a minor update that further improves synchronization with MediaMonkey for Android, and includes 20+ fixes and improvements. It is a strongly recommended upgrade, and a critical one if you are syncing with Android devices.
- See full changelog here