for a graphical interface.
BeSweet also includes some nice signal processing features
- One-pass & Two-pass Normalization. Dynamic Range Compression.
- Sample-Rate Conversion. Frame-Rate Conversion (NTSC to PAL, etc'..)
- Partial Encoding of long streams. Splitting & Merging audio streams.
- Extraction of audio streams from AVI & VOBs.
- Delay Correction. Silence Insertion.
- Support for external plugins.
The whole transcoding process is done with floating-point arithmethics, reaching high-quality encodes.
No intermediate, temporary, files are being created by BeSweet while running. saving precious disk space.
Potential usage of BeSweet
- Encoding music to MP3, Ogg Vorbis.
- Encoding movie soundtracks for DVD, SVCD, VCD, AVI, OGM.
- Decoding compressed tracks in order to burn AUDIO CDs.
- Transcoding compressed tracks in order to burn DolbyDigital CDs.
Changes in BeSweet 1.5 b31
- minor updates towards a Release Candidate
- Support for dimzon's plugins.
Besweets AC3 encoder is based on the ffmpeg ac3 encoder and it doesn't create compliant AC3, it doesn't work on some few Pioneer DVD Players.