In just a few easy steps you can synchronize any iTunes playlist with any MP3 player that shows up as a drive letter in Windows (pretty much all of them do).
- Setup a playlist in iTunes that you want to sync to your MP3 player
- Configure your MP3 player in iTunes Sync by giving it a name, selecting an “identification file or folder” and selecting a playlist from iTunes
- Now just click Synchronize and watch the magic happen!
You can configure as many different MP3 players as you need and synchronize each one with the different iTunes’ playlists.
iTunes Sync works with most MP3 players from: Cowon, Creative Labs, Dell, iRiver, JVC, Samsung, Sandisk...
Changes in iTunes Sync 1.5.1
- Changed: Added iTunes 8 support
- Changed: Updated the installer to check for running instances (for future releases)
- Changed: Digitally signed the application and the installer
- Fixed: Some installer issues