Easy-to-use and understand interface allows you to enjoy working with video files without frequent consulting with reference materials. You do not need to be a professional to use this tool. Once you get started you will be surprised how smoothly you go converting your video files from one format to another.
If you're looking for a near effortless way to convert, split, and join video clips among a variety of major formats, consider Advanced X Video Converter. The interface is simple, with a large status window and only a few buttons. You'll do most of your work through the Add Task icon, where you'll find options for converting, splitting, and joining video files; extracting audio; and turning video into images. In our tests, everything went fine. The program supports such popular formats as MPEG, WMV, AVI, DivX, and ASF. Due to its user-friendly interface, this program will probably appeal mostly to first-timers or novices.
Features of Advanced X Video Converter 6.2.1
- Convert AVI MPEG WMV ASF to AVI (DivX, XviD, MPEG-4.....)
- Convert AVI MPEG DAT WMV ASF to MPG-1
- Convert AVI MPEG, DAT WMV ASF to MPG-2
- Convert AVI MPEG WMV ASF to VCD, SVCD, DVD format
- Convert Video files to WMV/ASF format
- Join all supported format small videos to a large one
(even in different formats)
- Split video into smaller pieces
- Extract audio track to WAV from movie
- Extract images from movie
- Batch conversion
- Disable audio if you don't need it in output file (New!)
- Kinds of Video & Audio Codec available
Advanced X VideoConverter supports
- Support AVI (DivX/XviD) format.
- Support standard MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 file
- Support WMV/ASF format.
- Support VCD(.dat)/ SVCD/ DVD(.vob) compliant files.
Changes in Advanced X Video Converter 6.2
- Supports MOV (QuickTime) format.
- Add WMA to the output format when extracting audio tracks from videos.
- Custom output picture size when extracting pictures from video files.
Advanced X Video Converter is a video conversion powerhouse, but it was designed to be used by people who don't want to understand the technology behind the various file formats. It has Quick Profiles built-in. Simply choose the device or the output format that you want to convert to, and it knows exactly how to perform the conversion, with no need for you to think about complicated settings.