Features of VideoInspector 2.3
- Container support : AVI, Matroska, MPEG1, MPEG2, QuickTime
- Codecs requirements automatic detection
- Lists installed Audio & Video Codecs
- FourCC Changer
- Bitrate Grapher
- Batch file analysis, exports to CSV and HTML files
- File intergrity check
- Download required codecs (Online Database)
- Automatic, content based container format detection
- Displays movie info : Duration, streams
- Displays Video stream info : Resolution, bitrate, frames per seconds (FPS)
- Displays Audio stream info : Sample rate, bitrate, number of channels
- Calculates video quality factor
- Ability to burn CDs/DVDs (requires CopyToDVD)
- Windows Shell Integration (Drag'n'Drop and Context menu)
- International support
- ...and much more!
Changes in VideoInspector 2.2.8
- [Bug] Installed codec window is too small.
- [Bug] Export of empty batch list shall not be possible
- [Bug] Incorrect codepage for batch export in HTML
installer is bundled with "Relevant Knowledge". It can be uninstalled independently from VideoInspector, using your Control Panel.
- VideoInspector Lite
installer is bundled with "KC Software" toolbar. However, you may finish the installation process without installing it.
on 07 March 2012, reviewed by: Jay T
Garbageware, tries to install a bunch of toolbars and sponsor programs. Even if you're very careful unchecking and not agreeing to their barrage of extra garbage it still installs a program called RelevantKnowledge.
Grab MediaInfo instead. Stay away from this garbage.
on 21 January 2012, reviewed by: Nomen Nescio
VideoInspector does not work, it seems to be a kind of spy-software!
on 10 November 2010, reviewed by: Jimmy
My Antivirus reported "Multiple Threats" after the download finished. Should've read the reviews first.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!
VideoInspector will help you installing the required CoDecs (coder/decoder software) for an optimal performance. VideoToolbox can also inspect your system to find which codecs are available, and it can also process multiple video files and export its result in HTML or plain text files.