Features of VEMoDe 1.2
- Easy to use interface. Just pick your file and go!
- Very fast, high quality encoder (using FFmpeg)
- Existing settings for several popular devices (PSP, iPod, iPhone, Palm, Pocket PC, Zodiac, Treo, GP2X), plus you can create settings for other devices.
- Support for optional subtitles
- "Encode by Size" to get the most quality for your memory cards.
- "Split by Size" to maximize quality and portability
- Easy to configure encoding options.
- Cropping options to get the best screen usage.
- Select the start and end positions to remove those long credits.
- Batch Processing and Auto-shutdown for overnight encoding.
- It's free!
Changes in VEMoDe 1.2b
- Added iPhone and iPod Touch support
- Added Audio Sync adjustments
- Added Progress display of Recording Speed and Elapsed Time
- Added AVC / H.264 video codec support
- Improved support for multiple audio streams in DVD and videos
- Improved support for a few input codecs
- Fixed iPod Video skipping issues
- Fixed issue with some Input File Names
- Fixed detection of some input video codecs
- Fixed some UI bugs
- Fixed issues on Windows 95/98
- Some antivirus software may warn you that Wen scripts are trying to access local files. This is normal because VEMoDe uses active scripting. It is safe to allow VEMoDe to continue if you get this warning.
It will convert from many formats and offers optimal settings for several mobile devices.