MPC-BE (aka Media Player Classic Home Cinema
- Black Edition) is a light-weight media player that supports all common video, audio and image file formats available.
Media Player Classic
developed by Guliverkli and contains additional features and bug fixes.
Features of MPC - BE 1.4
- Option to remove tearing
- Better support for Windows Vista/7/8, including a 64-bit build
- Support for EVR/EVR CP (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Supports most types of subtitles including BD .sup files
- Playback and recording of television, if a supported TV tuner is installed
- OSD info (On Screen Display)
- Multi-Monitor support
- Various pixel shaders
- Color management
- 22 translations available
Changes in Media Player Classic - BE 1.4.2
- Added (+):
+ MPCVideoDec - added support for decoding 'VP7';
... and many more.
- Changes (*):
* MPCVideoDec - add support MP4 H264 files with avcC atoms without any SPS/PPS (use code from LAV);
* MP4Splitter - correct aspect ratio for video tracks, has a higher priority value from the header(atom 'tkhd');
- See full changelog here
Media Player Classic - BE 18.104.22.168.3237 beta
on 24 August 2013, reviewed by: ghani
ITS EXCELLENT, SO FAR SO GOOD ,THANKS
Media Player Classic - BE 22.214.171.124.2961 beta
on 10 July 2013, reviewed by: Dipayan
It is awesome.....better than normal MPC-HC in looks & user experience....
also fixed the bug of not responding or crashing when trying to seek any video decoded by external decoder.....normal MPC-HC many times crashes when seeking frequently, but MPC-BE never crashes....
thanx for this nice player!!......
only one thing, requesting the uploader that try to update the MPC-BE player frequently when normal MPC-HC update itself...
looking for the next stable version, try to update the player..