FLV Player is built as a free, fast, lightweight way to watch these videos on your PC.
And we added a few goodies like full screen and slow motion playback as well.
Features of FLV Player 4.2
- Play FLV files (and other formats) on any Windows PC.
- Double-click files in File Explorer to play them automatically.
- Zoom to full screen.
- Drag-and-drop multiple files.
- Slow Motion option.
- Totally FREE.
Changes in FLV Player 2.0.25
- Added ‘video-only’ mode (press [tab] to hide all FLV Player interface elements, note that you can still drag the video around)
- Added volume control with [arrow-up] and [arrow-down] keys
- Added timer toggle (normal and milliseconds)
- Ability to skip forward with [arrow-right] key has been restored
- FLV Player
installer is bundled with "FindWide Toolbar". You may NOT continue the installation process without installing it.
FLV Player 2.0.25
on 12 November 2009, reviewed by: Anonymous
After starting the installation program, I got a windows saying "your evaluation period is over. Buy the program..." I never used that program or codec... Is this a scam??
FLV Player 2.0.23
on 27 November 2007, reviewed by: Anonymous
For those who don't get FLV files to play, download FFDShow and Media Player Classic. This works for sure.
FLV Player 1.3.3
on 15 November 2007, reviewed by: Yoav
It simply doesn't work.
it doesn't play FLV files, or anything else. the programs is utterly useless.
To watch FLV format video files from YouTube and other sites, you need a special FLV player.