is complete rewrite of DivFix
program due its bugs and low performance. DivFix++ is designed to repair broken AVI file streams by rebuilding index part of file.
Changes in DivFix++ 0.34
- Added Cross Win64 compilation target.
- Added RPM spec and DEB control files.
- Updated About->Translators strings layout for wx2.9.0.
- Added wxWidgets 2.9.0 compatibility.
- Added four_cc MJPG, Motion JPEG codec.
- Changed Makefile for some compatibility for other OS.
- Changed install mechanizm at make file.
- Added resource.rc file for windows theme support.
- Added Ukranian translation by Andriy B.
- Fixed broken CLI mode thread.
- Cleaned unnecessary code.
- Updated Korean, Spanish and Italian Translations to v0.33
on 31 August 2011, reviewed by: Dino
This IS the software you are looking for if you can't view AVI files on USB DVD players or if they display no longer than 10 seconds of your movie and aborts! Ditch the original DivFix, go for DivFix++ as it's the ultimate fixing tool.
Don't worry if the created (fixed) avi file can't play on your PC, just copy it to your USB flash stick and shove it in your DVD player and Voilas!!
Thanks to the developer; Erdum Altinyurt.
This program is very useful when trying to preview movies which has no index part, like some of the files downloaded from "eMuLe" or other bittorrent clients.