is complete rewrite of DivFix
program due its bugs and low performance. DivFix++ is designed to repair broken AVI file streams by rebuilding index part of file.
Changes in DivFix++ 0.34
- Added Cross Win64 compilation target.
- Added RPM spec and DEB control files.
- Updated About->Translators strings layout for wx2.9.0.
- Added wxWidgets 2.9.0 compatibility.
- Added four_cc MJPG, Motion JPEG codec.
- Changed Makefile for some compatibility for other OS.
- Changed install mechanizm at make file.
- Added resource.rc file for windows theme support.
- Added Ukranian translation by Andriy B.
- Fixed broken CLI mode thread.
- Cleaned unnecessary code.
- Updated Korean, Spanish and Italian Translations to v0.33
This program is very useful when trying to preview movies which has no index part, like some of the files downloaded from "eMuLe" or other bittorrent clients.