DVD Flick aims to be a tool to convert various PC video formats to a DVD that can be played on pretty much any standalone DVD player.
Changes in DVD Flick 18.104.22.168
- Added: buttonSubtitleMenuX and buttonAudioMenuX button types that jump to a title's audio or button menu directly.
- Changed: Removed "High" encoding priority setting. It is not useful anyway (no speed gain, only chokes other processes).
- Changed: Updated FFmpeg to revision 19276.
- Changed: Updated ImgBurn to version 22.214.171.124.
- Changed: Removed "Enable menu" checkbox and replaced it by a "None" menu option.
- Fixed: Overflow error when loading large files.
- Fixed: Negative audio delays were not corrected.
DVD Flick's main target audience is people who know at least some basics about DVDs and video\audio files.