DVD Flick aims to be a tool to convert various PC video formats to a DVD that can be played on pretty much any standalone DVD player.
Changes in DVD Flick 22.214.171.124
- Added: buttonSubtitleMenuX and buttonAudioMenuX button types that jump to a title's audio or button menu directly.
- Changed: Removed "High" encoding priority setting. It is not useful anyway (no speed gain, only chokes other processes).
- Changed: Updated FFmpeg to revision 19276.
- Changed: Updated ImgBurn to version 126.96.36.199.
- Changed: Removed "Enable menu" checkbox and replaced it by a "None" menu option.
- Fixed: Overflow error when loading large files.
- Fixed: Negative audio delays were not corrected.
DVD Flick 188.8.131.52
on 03 May 2011, reviewed by: april
works fine, good audio video quality. very slow though. but worth the wait.
the only problem iv encountered is, sometimes at the middle of the burning, when sources are being encoded, it just stops and says there was an error: disk full. but my disk isnt full and there is enough space. my burner also works fine. i dunno why it happens. and then it just gets fixed suddenly.
aside from that, it's good. not to mention, it's free :P
DVD Flick 184.108.40.206
on 11 December 2008, reviewed by: Julie Keller
Absolutely the easiest, freest DVD Burner! I've tried at least a hundred dvd burn programs and this is the only one that works as advertised. Thank you!
DVD Flick 220.127.116.11 beta
on 01 August 2008, reviewed by: rick
DVD Flick 18.104.22.168b works fine, but the included burning software might not be able to produce DVDs that can be accepted by all DVD players. Nero's "DVD-Video" option can take the VOBs produced by DVD Flick and burn more widely compatible DVDs.
DVD Flick's main target audience is people who know at least some basics about DVDs and video\audio files.
Copy this code into your website if you want to link to DVD Flick page:
<a href="http://www.free-codecs.com/download/DVD_Flick.htm">Download DVD Flick</a>