Changes in vStrip 0.8f
• added DVD2AVI-project file writing support... (cmdline -2).
- i've tested this with progressive ntsc (princess mononoke r1), normal ntsc (gokudo-kun mannyuki r1), fudgy ntsc (interlaced & progressive) (ah my goddess movie r1) and pal (5th element, r2 de). in all cases output was identical to dvd2avi (after lots of bugfixing). phew.
- i write hard-coded values for the iDCT (normal MMX), Field-Flags (none). these two can be changed afterwards, as they do not change the data DVD2AVI needs to frameserve.
- thanks to tron for the good idea ;)
• changed t_vs_streaminfo (and some other structure) to include out_lba and out_flags
• user-functions are now called separately for each output (but at least once)
This tool now comes with a Graphical User Interface(GUI), but you may also use other GUI instead.